LaCrosse Brawny II Hunting Boots
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The BrawnyT II hunting boots are designed with comfort and big game hunting in mind. An incredibly lightweight 900-Denier nylon upper with a reinforced scuff-resistant toecap and heel protect in tough terrain while the LaCrosser Bob outsole features outer lugs for stability and traction. Hyper-drir waterproof and moisture-wicking lining ensures dry comfort while ThinsulateT Ultra Insulation provides warmth in the coldest conditions.
* Hyper-drir is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-drir block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
* 800 grams of ThinsulateT Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
* Mossy Oakr Break-UpT camouflage pattern. Mossy Oakr brand's successful camo patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion.
* LaCrosser Bob outsole has a lightweight bob design with outer lugs for stability for traction on varying terrains.
* 900-Denier nylon upper is lightweight and extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
* Reinforced, scuff-resistant toecap and heel rand for protection where boots tend to show wear the most.
* EVA footbed for insulating, cushioning comfort.
* 10" of support.
* 3.5 lbs per pair.